Crown Concepts LLC
3930 W. Costco Drive
A very Special 1987 FXR by Harley Davidson is now here at Crown. With awards such as People's Choice at the Dallas Easy Rider show, this 80 C.I. custom motorcycle offers so much, and is in the condition to keep on winning award after award.
With the stock Harley Davidson FXR frame/swing arm/stretch/rake, you have a classic. Add the Mike Learn paint design, painted by Steve Slater, a custom Danny Gray seat, you have the base for a total show bike. Now the power plant has Dave Mackie heads and cam/polished work, along with a 5 speed tranny, and cool 21" true balanced 100 spoke wheels.
Crown Concepts is excited to have such a special motorcycle in house, on display, and looking for its next home. If your bucket list has included owning and riding an FXR from the 80's, we have it and it can by yours NOW!
Call today for all the details and set your appointment up.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door