1968 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu as original as possible ( I replaced the radiator) in good running condition. It has been kept garaged for 95% of its life. This is not a restoration project. It has a 307 turbo engine, automatic transmission, vinyl top, TWO DOOR, 97,000 miles, AM radio.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door