20950 Rogers Drive
The All Fiberglass body was Avanti's attempt at the sports car market. This 1988 Avanti Convertible is one of the rarest models ever produced. Showing a little over 27,000 miles this dark cherry beauty is highly optioned with all leather interior, power steering, power brakes, power windows, factory air-conditioning and full instrumentation. Special aluminum alloy rims with Avanti Script just goes to show that the makers of this car knew they had something special. With mostly GM drive train it proved to be a very reliable cruiser. This 1988 Avanti Convertible will remain a very special classic.
*5.0 L V-8 (305 Cu. in.GM)
*4 Speed Automatic Transmission
*Original Dark Cherry Paint
*Tan Leather Bucket Seat Interior
*Black Canvas Power Convertible Top
*Full Instrumentation / Stereo System
*Wood Steering Wheel
*Odometer Reads: 27,361 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call Scott E. @ 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1949 Chrysler Town Country Woody Convertible
1970 Pontiac GTO Judge Ram-Air III
1957 Ford Thunderbird Convertible
1964 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible
1968 Ford Mustang Coupe GTCS Tribute
1987 Buick Grand National
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door