702 N 1st St.
Wow what a beautiful color combination on this Show Quality 1939 Ford Two door Sedan! Its Silver/Turquoise two tone color Combo is just stunning! It has a very nice grey cloth interior with a wood grain dash. Its Flathead V8 engine has just been recently tuned and is ready to jump in and enjoy!POWER TRAIN:Flathead V83 Speed Manual TransmissionOPTIONS:Wide White wall tiresOriginal Steel Rims with hubcapsFender SkirtsAftermarket Turn signalsDual chrome mirrorsWood grain dash "" Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door