Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
This 1967 Jaguar XKE Series 1 1/2 2+2 is an excellent original matching numbers example. Desirable black with red interior and stick shift. A very solid and honest car to restore. Just out of long-term ownership and storage. Ready for a straightforward recommissioning. A very exciting offer and wonderful opportunity to own a highly collectible E-Type at a bargain price.Price: $29,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door