Crown Concepts LLC
3930 W. Costco Drive
The Pontiac GTO is a legend in the muscle car era for raw visceral power. The GTO comes just like it was back in 1965. Manual Brakes, No Power Steering, and no AC. It's made to get as much power and torque to the ground as possible in 1965. When you open the throttle up this car MOVES!!!! It's no frills all business approach is a wake up call to any other car on the road looking for a challenge. Between the ground pounding rumble it makes, the classic 60's era muscle car stance with a 4 speed on the floor. You couldn't ask for a better classic icon!! This 1965 GTO is fresh on the Crown Block of inventory. This GTO has a fresh coat of paint, Brand new tires and a clean original interior. With a car that fully represents the true meaning of an American muscle car, you will have a smile on your face every time you drive.The Specs on this car as follows.
1965 Pontiac GTO
2 door hardtop
Pontiac 389 Tri Power Engine
Simulated hood scoop
Close Ratio 4 Speed Muncie Transmission
Beautiful Reef Turquoise Paint
New BF Goodrich 215/70R15 97S tires in the front
New BF Goodrich 225/60-15 tires in the rear
15" Cragar 5 spoke wheels
Clean interior with no cracks
Stage 2 Paint polish
New Door trim
Original AM Radio
4 wheel drum brakes
No AC, no power steering, or power brakes
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door