WE ARE ACCEPTING OFFERS for this 1953 Packard Patrician. Contact us to see more photos and the film links. This is a Solid Car - a nice original Packard Driver Quality with 78,210 miles and a CLEAR Title.
Has the original motor (straight 8-cylinder) and transmission which runs and shifts smoothly. This classic has always been kept in garage, and rarely driven.
Our '53 Packard was our Father's pride & joy amongst all the cars he collected.
It had a partial (paint & upholstery) restoration done in the mid '90's but is believed to be otherwise all original.
This is a private family sale, we are not a business and no hidden fees. Buyer responsible for pickup / transport.
This Packard was featured in two short films and if you are interested in purchasing, the most recent from 2022 shows clearly how well it runs. Reach out for a link to view it in these films.
Body in very good condition. Paint is smooth, no blistering, just small chips as in photos. Shows no signs of significant rust (some surface rust in engine compartment and under carriage)
COMP values in current condition: $11,500 - $12,900
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door