Ideal Classic Cars
2224 S Tamiami Trail
Numbers Matching 350C.I. V8 Engine - Turbo-Hydramatic 400 Transmission - T-Tops - AM-FM Radio - Disc Brakes - Power Steering - Chevy Rally Wheels - Last Year of Front and Rear Chrome Bumpers - Mille Miglia Red - Saddle Interior
The third generation Corvette is easily one of the greatest looking of all time, with it's long hood and tall swooping fenders. 1972 was the final year for front and rear chrome bumpers, making this car much more desirable than the later models with government regulation 5-mph bumpers. Under the hood sits it's numbers matching 350C.I. V8 engine mated to the strong Turbo-Hydramatic 400 transmission. Other features include power steering, 4-wheel disc brakes, AM-FM radio, and very desirable T-tops. This 'Vette is finished in bold Mille Miglia Red accented by a Saddle interior and glittering Chevy Rally Wheels. This is a very special Corvette that you definitely don't want to miss out on! Please feel free to visit our showroom/museum in sunny Venice, Florida or contact us online or over the phone to add it to your collection today!
Please contact one of our expert sales consultants for the most complete information on this beautiful vehicle. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have, give you a complete walk-around, and in the process, supply you with the most detailed description of the vehicle. We gladly accept trades! We offer financing options on your purchase through only the best classic car financing companies in the business, with approved credit. Our customers buy with confidence. For over 30 years we have bought and sold quality classic collector cars all over the world. Contact Ideal Classic Cars of Venice, Florida today!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door