AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1972 Pontiac LeMans Sport Convertible GTO Clone (Nokesville, VA) $29,900 obo Yes you read that right, This is a 72 convertible GTO clone. In 1972 not many LeMans were made in convertible and there were no GTO convertibles made whatsoever. This beautiful example is built to GTO specs and it looks fantastic in red, the white top adds for a great combination as it flows flawlessly inside to a beautiful white vinyl interior. Powered by the numbers matching 400cu v8 and the highly sought after automatic trans with the his and her's shifter. You will have more than enough power, and reliability will not be an issue either as this vehicle reads only 54k. This is an original A/c car however it is not currently hooked up. Features include but are not limited to P/L, P/W, P/S, P/B, P/T, Am/Fm, Heat, and a 10' subwoofer. This is an excellent driver condition car that shows no sign of rust. The tires have plenty of tread and the top is in as good of shape as the rest of the car. This vehicle has been meticulously maintained and garage kept, all records and receipts including the original invoice are available upon request. The owner is willing to listen to offers but please do not insult her because this is certainly a one off car that is in fantastic shape. You can reach our friend Brandy at 540-244-2828 or mark at 321-626-7216
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door