Classic Car Deals
1946 Plymouth Super Deluxe 4 door sedan that I have owned since 1968. In 1972, I removed the engine and had a mechanic overhaul it. The project got pushed aside as my business got busier. It has been stored inside for the last 50 years. Rear fenders were dented from the previous owner and over the years I purchased 2 NOS fenders at swap meets. Almost Zero rust. Interior is still very nice. I did not look at the actual mileage before I listed it. Last 3 pictures are of a parts vehicle that is included in the purchase price. This would be an easy project for someone. Paint is still very good and you would only need to have rear fenders painted to make it look nice. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door