1967 Chevrolet Camaro (Stock #199) -Marmalade Orange paint work -Custom Black painted style paint -Factory GM Rally Wheels -Chrome/bezels/trim VGC --GM 383 Stroker engine -Upgraded with set of headers -Mallory Ignition -Upgraded Power disc brakes -Upgraded Aluminum radiator -4bbl carburator tuned perfectly -Newer hoses replaced under hood -Replaced alternator has been done -4 Speed Manual Transmission -12 Bolt post unit-3:55 gear ratio -Nice black interior -Black bucket seats look great -Center console with Hurst Shifter -Seatbelts are intact all in place -Triple gauge package installed -Speedometer functions -Heat/Defrost functions well -E brake works -Nice radio installed sounds great -Door panels/headliner/carpet VGC -Frame tied in for better handling -Dual exhaust-Sounds amazing -Solid original GM quarters -Solid trunk with spare tire and jack -Original color was H-2 (Mountain Green) -Runs/Drives and stops excellent -Odometer Shows 103,235 Miles -Has less than 5000 Rebuilt Miles -Motor has Great power -Easy Steering -Free and Clear Georgia Registration Reserve your Camaro now! •100% Financing is available •Monthly Payment:$512.04 to $560.92 •Interest rate / APR:5.19% to 7.99% •Insured Delivery to your garage •Exact rate is determined credit profile •100% Feedback dealership Satisfactory •Family owned and operated •Over 30 years of experience •Buy with Confidence •Honest Classic car dealership •Email me today for any information *This Muscle car has been wetsanded and buffed out to a mirror deep high Gloss finish. Also paint protection has been applied, prior of delivery we will disinfect entire car for your safety.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door