516 E. Bristol St
WOW ALL STEEL BY HENRY FORD IN 1932 88 YEARS AGO
SAVE THOUSANDS MEGA BUCKS INVESTED
REDUCED ON 7 25 2020
ONLY 79,995.00 OR BEST OFFER
IS IN elkhart in i own this car
HAS IT ALL
1932 Ford Roadster, High quality, "REAL" Henry Ford 32 Steel, roadster that drives great and does well at shows. Very few miles since restoration
. Exceptionally nice fit and finish, tuxedo black paint, quality components, show chrome. 327 V8, 4 barrel carburetor, 4 speed, Ford 9 inch, front disk brakes,
4 link suspension, coil-over adjustable shocks, rack and pinion steering, custom exhaust, dropped spindles, Body, fenders, etc are all steel, Halibrand style wheels. with knock off spinners, see photo. MUNCIE 4 SPEED MANUAL TRANNY
Financing shipping inspection exporting avlb.
HAS IT ALL
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
CAR trailer f glas like new reduced 995 firm
58 WILLYS 4WD WAGON IMMACULATE REDUCED 269000FIRM
56 CHEVY WAGON RODDED REDUCED 22000 FIRM
Santa Rosa, CA
1954 4-DR Plymouth Belvedere - $8750 REDUCED FIRM
W Palm Beach, FL
55 FORD CROWN VICTORIA 2 RATING REDUCED 52500
2001 HD KUSTOM IMMACULATE REDUCED $10500 FIRM
Knoxville Area, TN
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door