516 E. Bristol St
WOW ALL STEEL BY HENRY FORD IN 1932 88 YEARS AGO
SAVE THOUSANDS MEGA BUCKS INVESTED
REDUCED ON 7 25 2020
ONLY 79,995.00 OR BEST OFFER
IS IN elkhart in i own this car
HAS IT ALL
1932 Ford Roadster, High quality, "REAL" Henry Ford 32 Steel, roadster that drives great and does well at shows. Very few miles since restoration
. Exceptionally nice fit and finish, tuxedo black paint, quality components, show chrome. 327 V8, 4 barrel carburetor, 4 speed, Ford 9 inch, front disk brakes,
4 link suspension, coil-over adjustable shocks, rack and pinion steering, custom exhaust, dropped spindles, Body, fenders, etc are all steel, Halibrand style wheels. with knock off spinners, see photo. MUNCIE 4 SPEED MANUAL TRANNY
Financing shipping inspection exporting avlb.
HAS IT ALL
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2017 Chevrolet Camaro All-Steel Convert. 336 H P.!
40 FORD OLD-SCHOOL RODDED PICKUP ALL STEEL REDUCED
49 DODGE CORONET ASTOUNDING FRESH RESTORATION $20K
48 CHEVY OLD SCHOOL PICKUP CHOPPED STEEL REDUCED
1977 CHEVY STRAIGHT SIX MOTOR, HOPPED UP
32 FORD DEUCE RDSTR SHOW CAR SAVE 40000
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door