516 E. Bristol St
WOW ALL STEEL BY HENRY FORD IN 1932 88 YEARS AGO
SAVE THOUSANDS MEGA BUCKS INVESTED
REDUCED ON 7 25 2020
ONLY 79,995.00 OR BEST OFFER
IS IN elkhart in i own this car
HAS IT ALL
1932 Ford Roadster, High quality, "REAL" Henry Ford 32 Steel, roadster that drives great and does well at shows. Very few miles since restoration
. Exceptionally nice fit and finish, tuxedo black paint, quality components, show chrome. 327 V8, 4 barrel carburetor, 4 speed, Ford 9 inch, front disk brakes,
4 link suspension, coil-over adjustable shocks, rack and pinion steering, custom exhaust, dropped spindles, Body, fenders, etc are all steel, Halibrand style wheels. with knock off spinners, see photo. MUNCIE 4 SPEED MANUAL TRANNY
Financing shipping inspection exporting avlb.
HAS IT ALL
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2017 Chevrolet Camaro All-Steel Convert. 336 H P.!
40 FORD OLD-SCHOOL RODDED PICKUP ALL STEEL REDUCED
32 FORD DEUCE RDSTR SHOW CAR SAVE 40000
37 F MINOTTI FAMOUS NATIONAL AWARD WINNER
WOW ALL STEEL, EVERYTHING! 32 DEUCE RDSTR.REDUCED
1934 Ford 5 Window 2-door 5-Window All-Steel Delux
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door