Studio Hotrods Inc
4118 US Hwy. 12
THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE!
This 1987 Buick Grand National is very presentable! Featuring the black with a combination of grey and black interior Grand National interior. It is equipped with an automatic transmission with a 3.8L V6 Turbo engine, air conditioning, power windows, power steering, power seats and solid wheels. An excellent original and highly collectible car which is mechanically sound.
Open to offers. Financing available.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door