AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1931 Ford Roadster (Beverly, MA) $74,900 obo reduced to $54,900 then to $44,900 This build is absolutely stunning, the all steel Brookville body sits with a 32 grille shell, 32 chopped windshield, and 32 Brookville pinched frame. Powered by a fresh 472 modified Cadillac engine and a 400 turbo transmission, you will have more than enough power and reliability for years to come. Performance modifications include but are not limited to a Thumper cam, LS beehive springs, polished hi-rise intake manifold, 750 Holley 4bbl, custom lake pipes with new exhaust side extensions, Wilwood front disc brakes and rear 11' drum brakes, nine inch rear with 3.50:1 positraction gears, two stage paint, Mickey Thompson Radial Sportman tires, ET wheels, heated seats, MSD 6AL box, and a custom aluminum interior. This roadster was built right and every detail has been taken into consideration. The custom top by Rod Tops is a fitting touch and it gives it a little more flare as if it needed it. This Roadster has approximately 400 hp and 550 ft/lbs of torque, however it rides and handles very nicely especially when you compare it to others. The vehicle was a $100K+ professional build 6 years ago and it's truly in a class of its own. Please give our friend Tony a call at 617-512-5817 or 978-969-2930
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door