American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1966 CHEVROLET CORVAIR MONZA CONVERTIBLE C-756 This is a highly sought after 1966 Chevrolet Corvair Monza Convertible finished in a Maroon exterior and super clean black vinyl interior. Powered by a rebuilt 6-Cylinder engine and backed by a recently rebuilt automatic transmission. The convertible top is like new! The Corvair was the only American designed and mass-produced passenger vehicle to use a rear-mounted air-cooled engine. The name Corvair is a portmanteau of Corvette and Bel Air, a name first applied in 1954 to a Corvette-based concept with a hardtop fastback-styled roof, part of the Motorama traveling exhibition. This piece of history features chrome accents, bucket seats, 15 inch Cragar chrome wheels, BFGoodrich Radial T/A tires, AM radio, heater, and original owners manual. The car comes with numerous receipts from the previous owner for regular maintenance and cosmetic upkeep. This car is a driver! It will take you anywhere and have the wind flowing through your hair with the top down in no time. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door