BORED WITH FORD? Build a Bugatti.1937 Type 57s “Nasty” hardtop coupe glass body kit for $14,900 with either traditional Bugatti fenders or Figoni & Falaschi elegant “pontoon” coachbuilt style fenders (add $700). Designed for roll up windows. Three other Type 57s body styles available. Also for sale my fiberglass molds for four Bugatti bodies and Chip Foose designed Boattail Speedster DelahayeUSA.com Terry Cook 201 400 5528
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door