1970 Dodge Challenger T/A, Matching numbers 340 c.i. six-pack V8 with 4-speed manual transmission. This interior of this car is black and has a center console, Hurst 4-speed pistol grip shifter and Rallye Dash. Wheels are original Ralleye wheels with correct Goodear Polyglas GT tires. This car also has the original fiberglass hood, vinyl top and 3.55:1 differential. Color is correct FC7 "Plum Crazy."
The engine was recently blueprinted and with many other parts restored and correctly detailed also. Runs and drives very well. I am selling to focus on my 1968 Dart project.
This rare car is a must see. Please call or text Daniel to set an appointment to view this vehicle. Please understand that test drives will be handled accordingly to serious buyers.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door