GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1957 Ford Thunderbird for your consideration. Powered by a 292Ci V8 which is mated to a 3-speed manual transmission. The 3-speed transmission is shifted through an aftermarket floor-mounted Hurst shifter. Bother the engine and transmission are in strong running order.
The exterior is finished in a gorgeous Flame Red that completes the classic 50s appearance. Paired with white walls, the chrome wheels and other various chrome exterior trim pieces create a unique look that sets the T-Bird apart from other classic cars. This Thunderbird comes with a color-matched hardtop with the famous porthole windows. It also has a black soft top for when you're cruising top-down and it decides to rain.
Complementing the exterior is a black and white vinyl interior that despite showing some signs of wear is still very clean. Aluminum trim can be found on the dashboard and when paired with the black interior makes for a very clean atmosphere.
Mechanically the car is very sound and in good working condition. This is one of the nicest examples that has come through our doors and it has received a "Very Good" rating by a professional car appraiser. Now is your chance to own a car that defined the 1950's automotive scene. Please call or email today with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door