Classic Car Deals
1972 VW Westfalia. This Westfalia is waiting to get back on the road and go camping. It was sitting for many years and has been preserved pretty well. The 1.7 liter stock engine runs strong with dual carburetors and the transmission is solid too. The body is straight (with little dings) and has little to no rust (or Bondo). The worst is some surface rust near the windshield and front floors :). There\'s no rust underneath. All lights work including interior lights. It has all the Westfalia interior with a working hand-pump faucet, upper cot and fold-out bed. The heater (including the blower fan) works great. It can use some various improvements including new window seals, rear seating fabric, and fresh curtains. Otherwise it can be left as-is and enjoyed right away! I\'m not sure about the actual mileage as the odometer reads 85,771 but may actually be 185,771. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door