1950 D-34 Dodge Coronet 4 door sedan. Starts easily, runs great, stops good! Clean, solid no rust, body is perfect. All original chrome; original side glass, rear glass and windshield in good condition.
68,700 original low miles; Gyro-Matic transmission; Flat head 230 cu 6 cyl motor. Great interior. Dash is in excellent condition - all wiring is good, all gauges work. Some new headlight and parking light wiring; electrical system is original 6 volt positive grnd; Pertronix electronic ignition and Optima battery installed 2 years ago. Spare tire and jack; 2 car covers. Clean Florida title. Many, many other valuable features.
Original Edition Dodge Passenger Car Shop Manual (hard copy & CD) included.
PLUS -- $1,000s in extra parts, supplies and tools including 3 ton floor jack, stands, steel ramps.
Asking $8,950. Will listen to any sensible offer!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door