3071 Poplar Grove Road
You talk about an A-list car. This is one right here! Everybody's list of the top 10 coolest cars of all time includes the Corvette Stingray. This example is showroom new after a complete nut and bolt body off restoration. It was restored to original specs with a few improvements. It has a very healthy and easy to live with 350 with just enough Chrome to look good without being over-the-top. It has power steering, power disc brakes and a big block Stinger Hood. Mechanically this car needs nothing.
The car is cosmetically stunning! It has an exceptionally nice, deep, rich gloss black finish with the perfect red accent on the Stinger Hood. The interior is a classic Corvette red which looks fantastic with the black exterior. All of the brightwork and soft rubber parts are of course like new as are all lenses and emblems. If you want a Stingray that is drop dead gorgeous, mechanically exceptional and built with the best of the classic Corvette components this is your car. You could not come anywhere near building this car for this money.
Buy it, drive it, enjoy it and it's money in the bank.
Please note that the car can only be seen by appointment.
All our cars are checked and inspected in our own Classic Car Service Center by certified and experienced mechanics.
For our overseas customers:
We gladly help you to get your classic shipped to your country worldwide and delivered right to your home. With years of experience we work together with the best partners in the shipping business to make sure you classic car gets there . We also offer a "German TUV Service" where we take care of all the things that need to be changed or taken care of, to get it road legal in europe.
Just ask for a quote and - wir sprechen deutsch!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door