GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The Mercedes-Benz SL series started out as the top of the line sports luxury tourer that offered both performance and comfort. The third generation SL was called the R107 chassis and is one of the most recognizable Mercedes of all time. Produced from 1971 all the way to 1989, the R107 lived a long and cherished life. The United States was an extremely popular market for the personal luxury coupe and almost of all SL's were sold here. While not as quick or pretty as their European cousins, the US market SL's still represented the cream of the personal luxury car crop. The 450SL was a mid level model that offered an excellent blend of both efficiency and V8 performance.
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1974 Mercedes-Benz 450 SL for your consideration. The car was repainted in 2010 and remains in excellent cosmetic condition. Highlights include power windows, power brakes, power steering, Pioneer CD player, 14 inch chrome appliance wire wheels, spire tire, tool kit and jack. The 4.8 L v8 runs well and the automatic transmission functions as it should. The hard top and black soft top both are in good condition. The car comes with a large folder of receipts for various smaller maintenance over the years.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door