Dunn's Collection is proud to present this wonderful 1995 Chevrolet Corvette Indy Pace Car Convertible with only 15,710 actual miles! This is number 468 of only 527 ever built, and one of the lowest production Pace cars of any year. This car looks and smells like new! If you are admiring this car, you probably know its very special history, and this one is definitely as clean as it looks. CLEAN title + clean CARFAX with no signs of any paintwork.
Make an Offer! CALL TODAY (830) 537-4708
White top convertible with dark purple metallic over arctic white two-tone paint
Special Indy decal package with Indy emblems
5.7L V8 engine w/aluminum heads, composite valve rocker covers, aluminum intake manifold w/roller valve lifters, outside air induction system
Uniframe design body structure w/corrosion resistant coating
Retractable halogen headlamps + front cornering lamps
4-wheel antilock brakes + rear wheel drive
2.59 rear axle ratio
Acceleration Slip Regulation system (ASR)
Independent front/rear suspension w/transverse fiberglass leaf springs/forged aluminum A-arms
Black leather adjustable sport bucket seats w/purple insert and Indy logo on headrest
Electronic liquid-crystal instrumentation w/digital display (English & Metric)
Leather-wrapped sport tilt-wheel
Power rack and pinion steering
HD power 4-wheel disc brakes
DeCarbon shock absorbers
Delco/Bose AM/FM stereo w/cassette + CD
PASS-Key II theft deterrent system
A/C with R134A refrigerant
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door