3071 Poplar Grove Road
The Eliminator! Here is a very clean and good running Hotrod for sale that has a Redneck Street rods fiberglass body sitting on a Pete and Jakes frame with a Heidts Mustang II front end and a 9" Currie rear axle. She is powered by a Chevy 350cui engine with an awsesome Inglese Weber Induction and backed by a TH350 automatic. She has power windows and a power trunk as well as a Vintage Air AC System to keep you cool.
The body and paint shop are extremely nice with no cracks or bad spots, the custom interior looks fantastic also. Everything here is well built and very solid, she is fun to drive and gets the looks everywhere.
For our overseas customers: We gladly help you to get your classic shipped to your country worldwide and delivered right to your home. With years of experience we work together with the best partners in the shipping business to make sure you classic car gets there . We also offer a "German TUV Service" where we take care of all the things that need to be changed or taken care of, to get it road legal in europe.
Just ask for a quote and - wir sprechen deutsch!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door