GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1964 Chevrolet El Camino for your consideration. This El Camino has been in the same family for the past 30 years and has undergone a complete restoration. Powering this sweet truck is a V8 crate motor with an Edelbrock head and carburetor. Mated to the motor is an automatic transmission that shifts strong between gears.
The exterior is finished in a wonderful two tone Red Metallic and Grey Metallic paint and features vinyl decal pinstriping. There are not many cars that have as high of quality paint as the one offered here. Overall this is an exceptionally clean vehicle inside and out. It rides on 18-inch custom wheels wrapped in low profile colors. Other exterior features include the chrome bumpers and trim and leather bed cover that is attached on gas struts.
Inside the vehicle is equally as clean with a reupholstered bench seat, floor mounted shifter, and polished metal gauge cluster. Driving this sweet ride is made easy through the power steering and power brake systems which are both functional. While not many can decide if the El Camino is a car or a truck, many can agree that it is awesome. It should be noted that the miles on the odometer are miles since restoration. Please call or email today with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door