1957 CHEVROLET BEL AIR '210 ' 2 DOOR HDTP (327 - 4 SPEED) REDONE IN THE LAST 6 YEARS Runs and drives, no issues, lights and gauges work, 327 4 speed, stock engine, camel back heads, Idles at 6-700 rpm, Stainless Steel exhaust, interior nice sim leather, 7-8 years on restoration, paint is 15 years old looks great, new glass all around
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door