Hanksters Hot Rods
2907 Rt 119 Hwy S.
Homer City, PA
Homer City, PA
CLICK DIRECTLY ABOVE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND A VIDEO OF THIS VEHICLE !! THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN OUR PA. SHOWROOM, FREE SHIPPING AND 1 YEAR WARRANTY !!Air Conditioning. Cruise Control. Power Brakes. Power Steering. 120mph Speedometer. 14 Inch Wheels. 3.08 Gear Ratio. 4-Blade Cooling Fan. 8mm Plug Wires. Aluminum Radiator. Battery Gauge. BFGoodrich Radial TA Tires. Billet Distributor. Black Carpeting. Black Dash. Black Front Air Dam. Bright Rocker Moldings. Bright Wheel Lip Moldings. Bright Window Trim. Center Console. Chrome Air Cleaner. Chrome Front and Rear Bumpers. Chrome Oil Pan. Chrome transmission pan. Driver and Passenger Side Mirrors. Dual Exhaust. Finned Aluminum Valve Covers. Flowmaster Mufflers. Front Bucket Seats. Front Disc Brakes. Front Tires: 215/70R14. Fuel Gauge. GM 10-Bolt Rear End. Holley 4 Barrel Carburetor. Horseshoe Shifter. Hugger Orange Exterior. In Dash Tachometer. Long Tube Headers. Mechanical Fuel Pump. Oil Pressure Gauge. Petronix Flamethrower Coil. Rally Wheels w/ Beauty Rings & Center Caps. Rear Air Shocks. Rear Bench Seat. Rear Drum Brakes. Rear Tires: 225/70R14. Rear Trunk Spoiler. Temperature Gauge. Turbo 350 Automatic Transmission. Weiand Aluminum Intake. White Convertible Top. White Door Panels. White Houndstooth Interior. White Stripes. Visit Hanksters online at www.Hanksters.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 724-471-2975 for PA or 386-944-9219 for FL to schedule your visit today. Note: FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY IS ONLY ON SELECT VEHICLES AT THE FULL RETAIL PRICE FREE SHIPPING IS ONLY IN THE CONTIGUOUS US ..
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door