Connors Motorcar Company
1239 Hamlet Hill
West Chester, PA
West Chester, PA
1957 Chevrolet Corvette, handsome and rare Cascade Green paint with Beige coves, hardtop only, excellent Beige interior, non-matching number correct 283 cu in 245HP V8 with dual quads, 4-speed transmission, fabulous driver, fully serviced and ready to enjoy!
Please call Carlo Connors at 610-505-8612, or email at [email protected], or visit www.ConnorsMotorcar.com
VIN - E57S105857 3rd week of July 57
Block Casting 3731548 1957 283 cu in V8
Engine stamping - F1218F
Intake manifold- 3731394
Carb Front 24195
Carb rear 23625
Exhaust manifold R 3733976
Exhaust manifold L 3733975
Rear Axle AH 5 -10 3.70:1 open
Trans R side T10-1 WG DIV Q1
Trans L side WM 57-2 11-26
Trans Tail 12-4-57 T10 7A WG DIV
664 were 4 Speeds Produced May-Sept. 1957 (10.47%)
550 were Cascade Green.
The carbs are early late 56/early 57 240/245 H/P Respectively
The engine stamp is F1218F which is Dec 18. The tranny and block are both December 57.
3635 had Wonderbar radios - 58%
931 were Hard Top Only.
Less than 1/3rd of production were 245 H/P 2x4's.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door