2003 N. Broadway
1963 Chevrolet Biscayne two door Post. Runs great but differential is in need of repair thus it won’t move forward. I have another differential located but haven’t had time to install it. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. The floor pans have been repaired Nicely and are really solid but not with original floor pans. All of the glass is good And the new windshield pictured will be installed before I sell the car. It has an original style bench seat in front & the original style seat in the back. It will need headliner, door panels and carpet. The frame is solid and the exhaust exits before the rear tires. Pictures will tell the rest of the story.
For more information and pictures please do not hesitate to call seven days a week up until 11 PM central by calling our business cell phone at 620-249-7977.
We are located in the center of the USA just 100 miles below Kansas City in the southeast corner of Kansas. Or another way to find us: we are at the intersection of Kansas Oklahoma Arkansas and Missouri.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1965 Rambler ‘MARLIN’
1969 Jeep Jeepster Commando
1959 NASH RAMBLER AMERICAN 2-DOOR
1963 Chevy Biscayne 2-dr. Post
1965 Chevrolet impala two door hardtop
1971 Chevrolet Chevelle two door hardtop
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door