702 N 1st St.
Check out this 1980 Chevy Camaro Z28 That has been completely rotisserie restored back in 2008 and still looks great today. It has a older show quality Orchid Paint job with Black Accents really making this Big Block muscle car stand out in the crowd Its Undercarriage and engine bay was also meticulously painted body color during its show quality restoration. Its powered by a rebuilt 454 4bb V8 engine and a rebuilt turbo 400 Automatic transmission. It comes equipped with power steering power front disc brakes [email protected] shifter headers 2 1/2 Dual exhaust tilt steering wheel Custom Stereo and is riding on a nice set of Chrome American Racing Rims with RWL tires. This is a great driving camaro that handles the road as good as it looks. Its ready to jump in and enjoy and guaranteed to turn heads doing so. Its floors frame and trunk floor are rock solid. Its exterior paint is show quality and the body is solid and laser straight. Its black bucket seat interior looks nice as well with aftermarket Bucket seats that are comfortable! Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door