Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1934 BSA 3-wheelerThis 1934 BSA 3-Wheelers is a rare discovery and an excellent original example that's ready for a straightforward restoration. Tan with black interior. BSA made a wide range of motorcycles over the many years they were in business, and also a range of both 3 and 4 wheel cars. The three wheelers were produced between 1929 and 1936. They were powered by a Hotchkiss 90 degree V-Twin engine that drives the front wheels through a 3 speed transmission. This desirable and largely collectible BSA 3-Wheeler would be a lovely addition to any British car collection.Price: $17,950
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door