Theiss Motorsports Classics Customs is proud to present this 1955 Buick Super. Powered by a 455 V8 that is balanced blueprinted and equipped with a Turbo 400 automatic transmission. - 73,000 Miles- Vintage Air system- Power disc brakes- Power steering- Nova front suspension clip- Remote power door poppers - Shaved door handles- Modern wire harness- 10 bolt rear-end with coil springs - GM 4 link suspension- 1956 Chrysler taillights - 1954 Mercury headlights rings- Frenched antenna- Radial wide white tires For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact us at 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door