Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
This 1995 Rolls-Royce Corniche S is an extremely rare and desirable car in beautiful original condition. White with tan interior. The last 25 Corniche models ever to be built, completed in the summer of 1995, were unique turbocharged versions and were called the Corniche S. This particular example is the 23rd of just 25 Corniche 'S' cars ever produced. It has 75k miles and is in excellent shape overall. The opportunity to own such a collectible limited production Rolls-Royce is not to be missed. Price: $185,000.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door