Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
One of 25 Ever Produced: 1995 Rolls-Royce Corniche IV S: #23 of Just 25 Built This 1995 Rolls-Royce Corniche IV S is an extremely rare and desirable car in beautiful original condition. White with tan interior. The last 25 Corniche models ever to be built, completed in the summer of 1995, were unique turbocharged versions and were called the Corniche S. This particular example is the 23rd of just 25 Corniche 'S' cars ever produced. The Corniche S had the same turbo engine and suspension as the Rolls-Royce Flying Spur saloon that was launched in 1995. All 25 cars were sold in the US and were outwardly identifiable by the red badge on the radiator grille, numbered plaque in the cubby box, "Corniche S" plate on the boot lid, and red Mulliner Park Ward plate on door sills. This particular example was just fully serviced by Carriage House Motors of Greenwich, CT with over $12k invested. The Corniche runs, drives, and brakes beautifully and the air conditioning blows nice and cold. The motor runs strong, the transmission shifts smoothly and all electrical components operate as they should. It has 75k miles and is in excellent shape overall. The opportunity to own such a collectible limited production Rolls-Royce is not to be missed by any enthusiast or collector alike.Extremely rare Limited Production Corniche "S" One of just 25 ever ProducedFreshly Serviced by Carriage House Motors (receipt included) Over $12k Invested Excellent Original Condition Collectible and Highly-Coveted Turbo Charged Corniche IV "S"Price: $195,000
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door