East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#131 1950 Ford Sedan
Black paint with dual outside chrome mirrors, antenna, window shades, body side moldings, front & rear bumper chrome, chrome headlight trim, chrome hood emblem, American Racing special edition 5-spoke chrome rims with Falken tires that are like new. Dual exhaust. Nice car, Sits good.
Custom Black & Red Velour interior, Bench seat two-tone in Black & Red, custom door panels are two-tone, headliner is Black Velour with Red Strip down the middle, package tray is Black, kick panels Red and Black. Black carpet, Black Ford rubber floor mats, black dash, White face TPI-Tech gauges. Original style clock, Kenwood AM/FM/Cd player, Vintage A/C and heat. Tilt column with automatic. Door handles and window cranks, door sill plates. Trunk finished out with Red & Black Velour boxed in. Spare tire. Looks good inside. Eye catcher!
Powered by a 302 Ford engine with Automatic transmission, power steering, headers, aluminum valve covers with Cobra powered on them, chrome oil cap, Ford intake, Holley carb, chrome Edelbrock air cleaner. Serpentine system, Flex Fan, dual exhaust. Drives and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door