Good Time Classics
207 N. Main st.
West Line, MO
West Line , MO
This is a very nice 3 owner car, mostly all original and a fully loaded car, Has the 5.7lt. v8, COMES WITH ORIGINAL WINDOW STICKER AND MANUAL, ALSO THE GOLD KEY, 95,000 original miles, Sony 10 disk player with remote, classic Coker tires, no rust, everything works, runs and drives excellent.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door