American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1979 VOLKSWAGEN MAXI TAXI Kit Car STK #: 1286 Presented here is a unique 1979 Volkswagen Maxi Taxi Kit Car. Definitely something you dont see on the regular. It's not often these show up for sale. This car is super fun to drive and will definitely put a smile on your face while cruising down the road. It comes with a 1600cc dual port engine and just scoots right along! The 4 speed transmission shifts smoothly. It is completely street legal. The Maxi Taxi would be great for a parade or anything that requires attention grabbing. Comes equipped with: AM/FM Radio, Cassette Player, Hardtop, Side Curtains, Aluminum Rims, Seat Belts, and Radial Tires. -Original paint -Front and rear bucket seats -1600cc dual port engine -New brakes and master cylinder -Believed to be 8,000 original miles -4-speed manual transmission -Snap-on side curtains w/ removable window sections ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door