1973 Chevrolet Camaro RS (True RS) Motor: 468 with Brodix aluminum heads, intake, valve covers, Comp cam & Comp Rockers, MSD ignition w/digital 6 plus box, Holley 850, etc... Transmission: B & M Turbo 350 trans w/3500 stall Rear end: Ford 9' w/3:50 Posi ( I also still have the Nodular 9' chunk w/4:56 Richmond gears on full spool that I removed) Car is Very Solid and Original Rust Free Metal (Except for one spot about the size of a nickel, which is located at the passenger side, lower rear seat bracket mount) Has 6 point cage and made into a 2 seater nicely ( package tray was extended to line up w/top of window --- no back seat) Has Centerline Warrior Wheels...... Car was being restored,..... changed hands made into race car,...... changed hands again to ME and I took some of the race car out to drive on the street. But I planned to make into a show car which means all the way back a part and start fresh... New parts on car that have been installed: Glass Tail lights Parking lights Bumpers Door weather stripping Hotchkis Front & Rear Springs Hotchkis Front Sway Bar 2' Drop Spindles Slide-a-Links Head liner Door Handles Carbon fiber gauge cluster Autometer Gauges Carpet Fuel Cell New parts Not installed: Custom door panels Sub frame connectors Poly bushings Rear 1' sway bar misc interior stuff NOS Urethane Nose Cone BBC Hedman Large Tube Ceramic Coated Headers Then I have other parts that go with it..... 70-74 Rear interior upper & 70-72 lower panels 70-72 lower dash (no fasten seat belt lamp) Nodular 9' chunk w/4:56 Richmond gears on full spool And more misc stuff that I am not listing...just more parts......
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door