American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1940 FORD DELUXE SEDAN DELIVERY STK #: PARKER40 The 1940 Ford car line was a great styling statement, and so was the 1940 Ford Sedan Delivery derivation. Many connoisseurs of design declare it the best-looking sedan delivery ever, and it's hard to argue with them. This particular 40 Ford has some custom updates and touches. See below to see details about the car: Engine: -350ci Small Block V8 -700R4 Automatic Transmission -Walker Radiator -Flowmaster Mufflers -Vintage Air Gen II Air System Chassis/Drivetrain: -Adjustable Mustang II Front-End -Front Disc Brakes -Wheel Smith Steel Wheels with Ford V8 Hubcaps and Beauty Rings -Granada Rear End -Various Chassis Engineering brackets Interior/Exterior: -Custom Tangelo w/ Pearl and Gold Exterior Paint by Acosta Body and Paint -Custom Tan Suede and Leather Interior by Xtreme Upholstery -Dual Side Mirrors -2 Door Sedan Doors -3rd Stop Light -Deco Gauge Cluster by DC Street Rods -Tilt Wheel -Lecarra 40 Ford Steering Wheel reproduction to fit a GM column -Glide Seats -Overhead Storage Compartment -BFGoodrich Radial T/A Tires (Front: P195/65R15; Rear: P235/70R15) ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door