GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1938 Ford Model 740 Deluxe Convertible Sedan for your consideration. It is powered by its original flathead V8 motor which is paired with a manual transmission. This is a strong running example of a beautiful classic Ford.
Out of all the models produced by Ford in 1938 the convertible sedan was the most expensive model. It was priced at $900 which was over $200 more than the standard coupes and sedans. All convertible sedan models came standard with the Deluxe package which included twin taillights, dual windshield wipers, banjo steering wheel, cigar lighter, glove compartment lock, spare wheel, and sun visors.
This example is finished in Vermillion Red and as part of the Deluxe package features chrome front and rear bumpers. The wheels are covered by chrome wheel covers with V8 engraving on them and are wrapped in whitewall tires. Brown leather coats the interior and is in excellent shape. This example is overall in great condition and its beautiful styling, and unique features make this a great buy! Please call or email with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door