1931 Ford Model A 5 Window Coupe **ALL STEEL BODY** Power Train Details: Chevrolet 350cc engine w/ mild cam, 350 Turbo 3-Speed Automatic Transmission, Chevrolet S-10 Rear End, '86 Pontiac Fiero Front end (rack & pinion). Front disk brakes, rear drum brakes. 15' Aluminum Wheels. Walker Radiator. Vintage Brand Heat and Air Conditioning. Point ignition, new wiring. 15 gallon fuel cell. Custom 2' tube framing. Holley 650 4 barrel carburetor. Mechanical fuel pump. Bucket seats.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door