Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1934 Ford 4 door Sedan Full Fender is All Steel and is powered by a 400 Chevy small block backed by a turbo 400 automatic transmission. Ford 8.5 rear-end, Mustang II front suspension, disc brakes all around, and tilt steering column. The interior needs to be finished as your own and you have what shows to be a mechanically sound classic ready to rock and roll for the summer. Offered at $45,000 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1955 Chevy Pro Touring All Steel Stunning Truck
1956 Ford F100 Big Window All Steel Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1934 Ford All Steel Street Beast Blown 392 HEMI
1966 Chevelle SS Real 138 Car Rotisserie Built 468
1999 Harley Davidson FXR3 Original 808 Miles SWEET
1976 Cadillac Flower Car Rare Classic
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door