200 E Cypress St
This car is in great condition. it runs and drives great. full power, leather, air condition, alloy wheels. New OEM Rad and water pump, Timing chain replaced. New Interior carpets, floormats and custom dash. Headliner done as well. Aftermarket Sony head-unit. Dash clock replaced with an aftermarket water temp gauge. Most weather stripping has been replaced along with sunroof seals. Bumper Guards are new. Hood insulation pad is new. Tires are recent and in great condition. Professionally painted in Nov 2021 matching original color. Rear bumper Porsche decals not applied but I have them and are included. A/C works great. Engine is crisp, Excellent low-end torque for a 2.5l 4cyl.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door