800 Derita Road, Ste. A
A great color combo and V8 power headline this 1968 Ford Mustang. And as you dig deeper, you'll also discover some cool classic details.
This was updated to white later in life, and that was a smart choice. It never goes out of fashion. So it looks good on this classic coupe today, and it will remain stylish no matter what other personalized touches you make in the future. The glossy presentation is currently highlighting some of the desirable '68 car's features, like the bolder side C-channel crease and optional deluxe hood. Good chrome bumpers, large dual exhaust tips, and iconic mag wheels are all part of a great cruiser look.
Red is an awesome interior color against the white exterior. Plus, there has been an investment in some of the right fundamentals, like the upholstery. There are even premium details, like the deluxe steering wheel and an overhead console. You'll also appreciate how this is built to be a driver with front bucket seats w/wide headrests, a center console in-between, and the later Mustang's upgraded gauge package. And that stick shift is exactly where you want to rest your right hand.
Under the hood is Ford's hardy 289 cubic-inch V8. The bold blue block, bright valve covers, and matching air topper give it a good presentation. And you'll also appreciate features like the newer aluminum radiator. This is the kind of coupe that wants you to be an active part of the drive, and so you have features like the three-speed manual transmission. Plus there's power steering and newer Cooper Cobra G/T tires for a nice overall feel.
This is the iconic coupe that has a cool color combo and the right hints of sporty style. Call now!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door