AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 2587 1983 Fiat Spider 2000
This classic Fiat Spyder 2000 will put a smile on your face. In many ways, this 1983 model embodies everything Fiat strived for in a sports car a model that is lightweight, responsive and stunning in appearance. It is mostly original except for a professional respray of Cherry Red in 2016. The interior is also mostly original - seats, dash, carpeting, door cards and manual convertible top are all in very good condition. The 2.0L DOHC 4-cylinder produces 102bhp, which is more than enough to move this roadster down the road. Created by an engine designer who came to Fiat from Ferrari, it is fitted with an aluminum cross-flow head, dual cams and Bosch L-Jetronic fuel injection. The 5-speed manual transmission shifts smoothly through all gears. Brakes are manual 227mm 4-wheel discs. Aftermarket 5-spoke alloy wheels mount new 15" radial tires. The current owner has taken good care of his sharp Fiat Spyder 2000 and is ready to place it in a new garage - why not yours? ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS".
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door