Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Rare and Collectible 1967 Maserati Mistral 4.0 Liter Coupe with Matching Numbers This 1967 Maserati Mistral 4.0 Coupe is a matching numbers example and the ideal restoration candidate. It features the rare and desirable factory 4.0 Liter engine and has been under the same ownership for the last 20 years. Blue with black interior. Just out of long-term storage, this very original car is ready for straightforward restoration. The Mistral was introduced as the replacement for the successful 3500GT and is considered by many to be one of Fruas most attractive designs with its gorgeous body lines. It also represents the end of the line for Maseratis famous race-bred straight-six engine. This particular example is a very special find being that it's a factory 4.0 Liter car still retaining its original engine. Price: $107,500 $89,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door