702 N 1st St.
This believed to be 2 owner original 60365 mile car is a real time capsule. The previous owner has owned and babied this Cougar for the last few decades now its your turn. It's floors frame and trunk floor are all very solid and completely original. It's powered by its 351 Cleveland V8 engine and is backed up by an automatic transmission. It comes equipped with its working am original ratio cold air conditioning power steering power front disc brakes brand new dual exhaust and is riding on it's original wheels and hubcaps. This cougar runs and drives as nice as it looks. It's exterior red paint is older but still looks great and could maybe still be original. I do know that the paint in the trunk door jambs and under the hood is the original red paint. Its white bucket seat interior is also in great original condition throughout. It's white vinyl top laid out over its red bottom with white interior is a great color combination and with its clean bright work makes this an attractive classic. If you are looking for a very solid survivor condition muscle car for not a lot of money this may be it! Call us today to schedule your test drive.""Because life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door