Silver Creek Classics
11350 Duffield Ave nw
Maple Lake, MN
Maple Lake, MN
1963 Buick LeSabre convertible. Outstanding rust-free condition throughout. Only 73K documented miles. Original owner's manuals and even original window sticker. One stunning correct refinish done in base coat/clear coat for that sharp shiny look. All new weatherstripping after refinish. Both bumpers and all other chrome and stainless look new. No rust in detailed trunk, with original spare, jack and jack instructions on inside deck lid. All Buick emblems and script look new. Like new working power white top, straight body. Cool Buick spinner hubcaps. Factory AM radio with lower dash CD and no cut speaker holes. Strong running/pulling famous iconic nailhead 401 V8/2 BL. Power steering, just right sounding dual exhaust. Detailed motor, even original wiper washer bottle. Cool Buick spinner and nice radials. Stunning original 3-tone interior. No cracks in seats, door panels, arm rests, dash or steering wheel. Very attractive excellent new carpet. Full tinted glass. Turn key parade or show and go ready. No fun restoring one when you can enjoy now and not 3 years from now. $19,950
Bob 1-866-641-7427. ASK ABOUT FINANCING. WE OFFER OUR OWN NATIONWIDE SHIPPING AT A MUCH BETTER RATE! WE MAKE IT EASY View our entire inventory online: Classic442.com . Please Call Bob for availability. Bob 1-866-641-7427
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door