1958 Chevrolet Nomad Restmod LS conversion. Frame off restoration purchased at Barrett Jackson before I did the LS Conversion. LS2 6.0 with 4l65e automatic and Ford 9' rear end. 400HP and 400lbs Torque. Extremely Rare one year car restored with all the conveniences of a modern day vehicle. Everything on this car is new including the speedometer and gauge cluster which are made by Dakota Digital and are factory looking analog gauges. (not tacky digital gauges) The 1958 Nomad is the 1st year the Nomad was a 4 door and it is a one year only car. That makes the 58 the rarest Nomad Chevrolet ever produced. Some people don't realize that Chevy Made a 4 door Nomad. Do a little research and see how rare it actually is.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door