AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1972 Chevrolet El Camino SS 454 (Millstone Township, NJ) $32,900 (or reasonable offers) You are looking at an extraordinarily clean, sharp 1972. The recently resprayed gold exterior is breath taking and it is sure to grab attention whether you're cruising the interstate or pulling onto the grass at a show. The exterior then slides seamlessly inside to a black vinyl interior that will not disappoint. Powered by a date correct 454 LS5 (VIN Code W) and an M-22 4sp manual transmission, this reads 98k but it runs like a top with no end in sight. The vehicle has been completely gone through and it is loaded with features. Features include but are not limited to: * Power Steering (new close ratio box) * Power Disc Brakes * Air Conditioning/Heat * Bucket Seats/Console, Factory Tach/Gauges * Aftermarket AM/FM Stereo radio with IPOD jack that looks like original radio * Original SS wheels new BFG 245/60/15 tires * COWL induction hood (functional) * Original 12 bolt Eaton 3.73 posi * New factory style dual exhaust with Chevelle exhaust tips * Completely re-done suspension with polyurethane bushings * Original carb/alternator/most parts under hood. This car has been meticulously maintained and garage kept since completion, records and receipts are available upon request. The owner is already being generous but he is willing to consider reasonable offers [email protected]
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door