107 E. Cedar St.
One owner car runs and drives good. New seals on T tops, new, hoses, belts, tires, ready to go.
The front windshield is in excellent condition. The paint is in great shape and condition. No dings are visible on this vehicle. This vehicle comes with a new set of tires. The interior is clean and in good condition. The exterior is clean and in good condition. The engine is functioning properly and has no issues. This vehicle has no previous collision damage.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
Bristol , TN
Very Nice Willys Pickup
Bristol , TN
1990 Festiva SCCA Autocross Racer
One owner 1977 El Camino SS
Great start on a Personlized Unique Truck
1977 Chevy El Camino SS 350 /One owner local car.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door